As a member of the CAD-AVL team, the individual will be based out of our India development center working with global product management team located in Europe and US. The individual will participate in the design, development and deployment of features/ enhancements and components. Any problem and incidents reports in the product shall be taken through the design fixes / remediation in a time bound manner. It is imperative that SDLC process is followed and documentation of the product is maintained upto date.
• Design and Develop software solutions to fulfill requirements within stringent timelines and following AGILE development methodology.
• Consistently implement stable and efficient code conforming to project coding standards within a defined architecture.
• Work with internal teams and stakeholders to understand and analyze their needs and to ensure that proposed solution caters to same.
• Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
• Participate in code reviews; present code to the team for review and effectively review the code of other team members to ensure all accepted code meets team standards and accurately realizes requirements and design.
• Demonstrable ability to handle large, complex design and development tasks.
• Must show potential for technical mentoring of junior staff.
• Minimum B.E./[login to view URL] degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
• 8+ years of professional development experience in C and C++ with proficiency in - Standard library as specified by ISO and ANSI, STL containers and algorithms.
• Should possess advanced to expert knowledge in - memory management in non-garbage collected environments, dynamic polymorphism and templating, low-level threading primitives and real-time environments, system call wrapper library functions, component data sheets and specifications.
• Any exposure on C#, .NET v3.5+, MVC framework, WCF, WPF and implementing object -oriented programming methodologies is preferred.
• Exposure to any of databases: MS SQL, Oracle, SQL Server etc. with solid understanding of database development concepts, data management, DB optimization, memory usage and performance.
• Must have thorough knowledge of source code management tools: TFS, GIT, JIRA, SVN, Perforce etc.
• Experience writing and debugging code for complex, multi-threaded applications.
• Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.