Write a Windows Service that :
- makes a connection with a device by IP
- it tries to make a TCP connection (Port x).
- If that fails then an UDP connection (Port y)
- When a TCP connection:
* it reports every received string (throw it to console or log , just that i can see it)
* when connection lost (or not possible) it retries 3 times before trying UDP
* a disconnect action can be send also
- When a UDP connection:
* it must keep the connection alive every 10 secs (send an INIT)
* it reports every received string (throw it to console or log, just that i can see it)
* when connection lost it retries 3 times before throw error
The application can not wait, so it must be all "Async" threaded in good OO-code so i can build further on it.
It must be possible to set up multiple listeners, so the sockets are multilple alive and receiving.
I know there is a lot of examples on the internet, but can't make any to work so far and time is running out.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €119 for this job
Hi, I am an experienced developer with vast experience in .NET, MVC, SQL, JS, TS, J-Query available for this project. I am full time freelancer available througout the day. Best Regards Khalid.