Need some help with my C# programming.
I've created a small Add-in for Outlook which communicates with a REST API when trying to send an email.
This is what I HAVE DONE SO FAR:
- Prompt user if they want to add email to API
- Checks if they have logged in and got an access token, if not Prompt them to login.
- Display some options to send along to the API (Select group, and due date)
- Send subject and body content to REST API
WHAT I NEED:
- What I'm having trouble with is sending the attached files to the API aswell as BASE64.
Is this doable?
Payment will be released once Outlook Add-in has been fully tested and sends files to Rest API.
My budget is $30 to $100.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $107 på dette job
Hi Mate. I have been designing outlook addin s in C# for a while and I might be able to help you with attachments. Kindly share your code so I may have a look. Regards. Usman.