I am looking to write a very simple program in C++ that uses Microsoft Agent technology. It has to be written in C++, not .NET. It has to be simple, no installation needed, it can assume that all required Microsoft Agent DLLs are properly installed on the computer. It should be able to use both SAPI4 and SAPI5. The final product should be one exe file which, when started performs the following functions.
1. Makes a Microsoft Agent Character appear and say a predefined message setup in the settings dialog.
2. Starts monitoring the clipboard in the least intrusive way possible. As soon as the clipboard changes, it should start reading the contents of the clipboard using Microsoft SAPI built into the Microsoft Agent.
3. Clicking on the Character should pause the reading, clicking on the Character again should restart the reading.
4. Double clicking should the character stop reading the current clipboard contents completely.
5. Right clicking on the Character should bring up a menu that allows you to do the following: hide the Character, pause reading, continue reading, continue reading 30 words back, stop reading this clipboard, preferences, and close program.
6. The preferences dialog should allow to select the Microsoft Agent Character, Speed, tone, volume, and voice to be used, and the greeting and good bye messages.
7. All settings are to be saved in an INI file in the same directory as the exe.
When bidding, please send me prior work samples.
Hi, I want to do this project. Now, I am working for a prototype (atleast agent will be shown and it will greet with some text) and will send you the prototype today.