I have a python script that works very well but I want to add more features to it and improve the GUI (I HAVE THE SOURCE):
1. I want to add the option to ADD PROJECTS, I want a list of projects on the LEFT side, we will use a black square image for each project and overlay the TEXT over it,ie: if the name of the project is: 'some project xyz that I like' WE WILL LIMIT the number of characters and add a tip text over to display all the name: some project xyz that... (as you can see the text is truncated because the name is too long) - my script have something similar maybe we can just modify it a bit.
2. We will add a button called: ADD NEW PROJECT and it will display an empty area on the right side of the software, area that we will FILL IN
3. on the right side of the software we will add the option to IMPORT IMAGES (every time I create a new project it creates a folder with a the name of the project and inside a folder called IMAGES. - ON THE RIGHT SIDE we will OVERLAY text over those images (thumbnails) - IMAGE1 / IMAGE2 / IMAGE3
4. TEXT AREA: we will have a text are where I can paste TEXT ... we will add SHORTCODES after EACH PARAGRAPH ONLY there is going to be a button called FILL IN IMAGE SHORTCODE that will LOOP using the number of images, if there are no images we will use a default 1280x720 WHITE IMAGE, if there are images we will use our own guide: ie: if we have 5 images ...we will display on the right side of the software IMAGE1/IMAGE2...IMAGE5 ...then the software will add those as shortcodes between the PARAGRAPHS and at the beginning of the TEXT.
5. A field to add the project name
6. A button to pen the project folder name
7. Two buttons for settings
8. A button to add music (we can choose a MP3 file) the software will create a folder called MUSIC inside the folder's project or we can choose from ANY site/dir on the PC.
9. A preview video player using windows media
10. A button to create a VIDEO (that will save the project too).
11. We will add a link at the end of the software GUI and an alert to agree to terms and conditions when opening the software the first time.
How do we create the video?
We will use ffmpeg or similar to JOIN each part...
A= my python script create mp3 files (THAT IS DONE)
B= we will add the music OPTIONAL as a background with 50% LESS volume / FADE IN AND FADE OUT / we will cut it bease on the LENGHT of MY script MP3 file (A).
C= We will JOIN the images to create the video, each image will last what EACH paragraph MP3 last (my python script creates the MP3 FILES, you just need to grab them and use them.
A+B+C = video ...and I can preview it on the video player once is done.
I explained all, as I said my script does most of the work and then FFMPEG is only a FEW lines of code to JOIN everything and then the other things are simple project and add images options ...
NOTE: Check the image to get an IDEA of the GUI <<