[url removed, login to view]
Integration with AD
Integration with SMS server , API will be provided
Integration with Email server to Send email notifications
Web based application
1. The system is a maintenance system.
2. The system is meant to handle complete inventory of technical items such as switches , routers, cables etc..
3. The system will receive deliveries by certain team and it will be in the system
4. The system should have capabilities for minimum quantity to order notification and this notification should be sent to certain email for each item hits the below and should be capable to notify the user too.
5. The system will have list of technicians who are ready to dispatched to end user to deliver and install the hardware.
6. There will be a dispatcher role who is responsible about receiving requests from end clients for maintenance. each request should be treated carefully.
7. Once request received and confirmed, dispatcher should be able to assigned one of his team , technicians, manually to take care of the job.
8. The assigned technician will start working on the request, and updating it with activities , text of what is happening if any.
Request life cycle is simple , new, confirmed, assigned, Work in progress, Work completed, Closed.
The request is supposed to be closed only once the client confirmed request is completed.
The system should support 2 languages , Arabic and English.
Admin ( capable of all functions )
Inventory Manager, capable of receiving new inventory , and defining new items and quantities and new unit types.
Requester=> only capable of submitting requests, and view status of each request. Requester can't change status at all, only view status.
Dispatcher=> capable of reviewing requests, and assigning certain technician to work on the activity, can change status from any to any.
Technicians=> capable of receiving requests from dispatcher , updating the request status by typing text, and changing status from Work in Progress to Work Completed.
Request Life Cycle:
Request submitted by Requester,
Request Confirmed by Dispatcher ,
Request Assigned by Dispatcher to one of the technicians,
Technician confirm by changing status to Work in Progress,
Technician change status to Work completed
Dispatcher change status to Close once confirmed by requester, if technician has used more items, dispatcher change change the quantity of items required in the request or decrease it.