The project is to create a modified version of “Simon says,” where the master will signal a specific slave to respond. The game will be played with the following protocol:
1. The master will initiate communication by sending a start condition followed by a random
2. If the master sends a “write” command the following data byte will a number between 1-15.
The owner of the address should then blink an LED the number of times indicated by the data byte sent. (Note: the frequency of blinks should be such that the number of blinks can be easily counted by a human).
3. If the master sends a “read” command the owner of the address should send back a list of all
data bytes received since the start of the game. For example:
a. If no data has been received by the owner of the address a zero should be returned.
b. If the owner of the address has received only a 7 then the owner should send only a 7.
c. If the owner of the address has received 7, 12, 2, 5 over the course of the game then all of those numbers should be sent in a 4-byte sequence.
Project description should include:
1. Statement of the project
2. Possible utility or purpose
3. Identification of specifications
4. Identification of design issues and solutions
5. Schematic of components external to the STM32F446 board
1. Code should be well documented
2. Use descriptive constant, variable, and function names
3. Use functions when appropriate
4. Minimize use of global variables
the slave address should be 0x04
note:- I use Kiel, C language,no Arduino pins
I need slave part only