I am looking for someone to programm an FFMPEG setup to be used on Raspberries.
Just to be clear - with SRT I mean "Secure Reliable Transport" protocoll - not subtitles. (because a lot of people missunderstood this so far)
Here is what is required:
- encoding HDMI to SRT (up to 1080p50)
- decoding SRT to HDMI (up to 1080p50)
- option to set a fixed bitrate for encoding
- option to set variable bitrate for encoding
- option to set a port of my choise for SRT
- option to set the SRT Latency (in ms)
If you can not do this - please don't bit.