RFM96 Module send hex data, using PIC 8bit MCU, XC Compiler with MPLABX -- 2
Betalt ved levering
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with my project involving the LoRa RFM96 Module and a PIC 8bit MCU. The project requirements are as follows:
- RFM96 Module (Datasheet attached)
- Please use interrupts to communicate with RFM96.
- Use LoRa protocol to communicate
- Please consider in this project after sending data each time uC and RFM96 will be fully powered off, that means next turn should take minimum time to initialize everything.
- PIC 8bit MCU programmed with Microchip MPLABX & XC compiler.
- Setup one module as Host and other 6 as Client so that host can listen up to 6 clients and receive data
- RFM96 has receiving buffer where you can store received data and one by one read buffer through MCU and print received data on serial port.
- Please note that there is no sensor used in this application you will be sending just raw Hex values.
- You are welcome to use some Github library or functions, in that case your must copy the link to git repo where from you got help, this will help me to maintain the code.
- You should not be using ChatGTP for this project
- Please do not use MPLAB code configurator, it creates lots of extra junk which is additional burden for uC
- Project should not be tested on any simulator, you must test project with real components.
Projekt ID: #37517053
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $161 timen for dette job
Hello, I am good at pic miro programming. I will be able to do the necessary development as you suggested. If your time line is not tight, please contact me. This project needs prototype from my side.
Hi I have read your projects and fully understood your requirement but have some doubts on the same. Can we connect so we can discuss in detail . I'm waiting for your response