I am building a data logger to collect readings from a VW2100 vibrating wire piezometer.
My components currently used include:
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino data logging shield (includes SD and RTC breakout)
- VW2100 vibrating wire piezometer (2 wires connected to thermistor and 2 wires connected to the vibrating wire component)
Currently, I have the majority of the coding complete, including:
- timestamped data
- writing data to an SD card
- collecting thermistor readings
- providing an excitation pulse (0-5V DC) for coil/magnet in a spectrum of frequencies, spanning the natural frequency of the vibrating wire using the tone() library
What I need:
I have yet to develop coding that will read the response from the vibrating wire on either a digital or analog pin. The excitation pulse allows the vibrating wire to reach its natural frequency after a delay of 20 ms and the oscillation of the wire generates an AC voltage in the coil (See Section 2 of attached manual). The output signal needs to be amplified and discriminate against harmonic frequencies, to determine the resonant frequency of the wire. Ideally, the coding would measure 100 cycles of vibration to determine the resonant frequency.
The coding should wake up prior to taking a reading and go back into a low power state until the next reading.
(Potential thoughts are FFT or another library. I originally tried pulseIn() but it only works for HIGH/LOW square wave signals and the output signal is described as an AC voltage)
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $156 på dette job
Dear sir I have more than 10 years experience in embedded systems design, I am very interested in your project please message me so that we can discuss best regards
Yes buddy,,How r u?Its me Imad,,have done 200+ projects regarding matlab, arduino, c#, raspberry pie, pic, atmega and pcb designing. U will feel brotherhood......................