As discussed with Honglong C, the main project will be split in 2 projects as follow:
I. Raspberry Pi UPS Hat Board
II. Mother Board
I. Raspberry Pi UPS Hat Board:
1. When the external power is lost, the UPS HAT board has to keep the RPi powered.
2. The UPS HAT board should contains a battery status IC that can report the battery charge level to the Pi. If this level decreases to a certain low value, the Pi may decide to execute a shutdown.
3. The board has to detect whether the Pi has shut down.
It has to continue to provide power to the Pi until the external power supply get back. And in case the external power returns, the Pi hast to turn on.
4. When the external power is applied, the Pi has to automatically switched on.
5. When external power is lost and returns, the board will have to resume charging the battery.
- External battery +connector,
- RPi File Safe Shutdown Functionality,
Full source files (schematics, PCB routing, BOM ) and gerber files for pcb production of the project must be provided.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $189 på dette job
I have made a battery bank for raspberry pi. Please mention your raspberry pi version and the peripherals you want to connect to determine the current requirement
I have briefly read the description on IOS/Android development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.
Hello i am always looking for projects like this to increase my skills, so i am not looking too much to the final price, but delivery time depends strongly on the complexity. If you want we can discuss about it