I have a project that needs to be coded in C language and it implements a simple ATM (Automated Teller Machine) banking project.
With this system the user can make deposits, withdrawals, add interest and view his or her balance.
The system will support two accounts, a chequing account and a savings account.
I need the project done in 72 hours. And my budget is 30 dollars
• Please use compiler called VISUAL STUDIO 2008 or 2010 or Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 or 2008 Express.
• Please read ALL the instructions very carefully. And of course its last page where it wrote program requirements.
• Please use functions wherever is needed
• Please write the codes easy (beginner programmer that is not very professional) and neat.
• Please contact me if you any questions.
• Please use fflush(stdin) and system(“cls”) where are needed.
• Please write the Programmer’s block and Comments
• Program Clarity and Organization
(Please remember to give me the source code, the actual program(.EXE))