The PCED (Physical Chess Engine Development) project is looking for programmers to help with the project. The core details are contained within the attachment below.
If you'd like to work on this project, then it'd be best if you feel comfortable with the following criteria.
- Programming a Chess Engine with certain specifications and parameters (listed in the attachment)
- Installing/uploading this software into small pieces of hardware.
- Having two pieces of hardware wirelessly connect
- Minimizing the net size of the hardware pieces except for manual functions such as its dials and buttons
- Use of vibrational mechanisms
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $144 på dette job
Hello Sir I am an Electrical engineer as well as a product designer and have work experience in my fields. I am interested in your project because I consider my skillset to be good enough for this job.