MCU programming with PWM and feedback loops for induction heater application -- 2
Betalt ved levering
I am looking for a skilled MCU programmer to write code for (2) sets of adjustable PWM signals both need to be inverting and noninverting square waveforms
The frequency: (0-100 Khz), needs to be adjustable via an internal or external (20K) ten turns potentiometer.
The duty cycle: (0-100 %), needs to be adjustable via an internal or external (50K) ten turns potentiometer.
Also needed is some code written for a feedback loop via a current sensor on the tank section of the induction heater for safety reasons.
It's important that we also have code for a digital PID temperature controller that we have it has a type-K thermocouple input and it needs to be connected to the PWM outputs in some way for good temperature control.
Lastly, the STM32H735G-DK evaluation kit needs to have several live data screens of GUI programming included in the programming to assist the user with getting to the functions and for monitoring the PWM squarewave signals and amplitude in real-time with several graphics pages on the touchscreen display.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in programming microcontrollers, specifically the STM32H735G-DK Discovery kit (Prototype testing board)
- Strong knowledge and experience with PWM signal generation in the frequency range of 1kHz-10kHz
- Expertise in implementing a PID controller for the feedback loop mechanism
- Familiarity with induction heater applications and their requirements
- Ability to design and customize the feedback loop mechanism for optimal performance
Please provide examples of previous projects or relevant experience in these areas.
Projekt ID: #37261338
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $504 timen for dette job
Writing a code for pwm and digital pid is what i do in daily life and writing a code for digital control of power electronics. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
I am a PhD in Power Electronics, having strong background of MCU programming. I have developed numerous such projects that makes me the most suitable Freelancer to do this task.