IAR Workbench Project.
MSP430F2013 - part of two Development USB Sticks from Texas Instruments.
[login to view URL]
First TI USB Stick for Display operation only.
Second TI USB Stick for Sensors you will have to develop the code for.
You will write the C-Code only Based on my algorithms - you will not be involved in any changes to Hardware configuration or to algorithms modifications!!
FRAM with dual I/O port (using PCA9541A: 2-to-1 I2C-bus master selector with interrupt logic and reset).
First TI USB Stick. Main Functions:
1. Power up: initialization for (3 or 6)
2. Communication with (3 or 6) LED Display Board based on Interrupt from Push Buttons via i2C
3. Communication with FRAM via I2C on Interrupt from Display Board.
4. Communication with FRAM via I2C on Interrupt from PCA9541A.
5. Communication with (3 or 6) LED Display Boards via i2C based on Interrupt from PCA9541A
Second TI USB Stick. Main Functions:
1. Power up: initialization for (3 or 6) LS7366R Counters IC via SPI
2. Communication with (3 or 6) LS7366R Counters IC via SPI
3. Communication with FRAM via I2C based on Interrupt from LS7366R Counters
4. Communication with FRAM via I2C based on Interrupt from PCA9541A
We will use max of 6 channels. Each channel is associated with dedicated LS7366R counter, linked to associated associated sensor. <Counter Offset>, <Count Polarity>, <Count Direction>, and <Link> are the "SET of parameters" for each channel. <Link> parameter indicates association to LED/Push Button channel. For example if we call all (3) LS7366R as <X-A> <Y-A> and <Z-A> the combination for Display Boards will be <Upper-A>, <Middle-A>, <Lower-A>,
One LS7366R Chip can be labeled only with fixed name (either X, Y or Z) and can be associated with only one fixed Counter Register at FRAM and can only be configured with one LED/Push Button unit based on <Link> parameter (<Upper>, <Middle> or <Lower>).
Very simple device. Simple assembly operation.
The initial Interview Test is required! $100 Milestone will be initiated for Test C-Code only:
Develop C-Code Based on my algorithms shown on attached Video. I inherited the Set of Hardware (Texas Instruments MSP430F2013 with (3) LED Display Boards linked over I2C) from the past. You must prove that you capable to develop running C-Code for that Set of Hardware first.
At this point we will use (2) TI USB Sticks.
First is the USB Stick from the Step One. Second USB Stick must be developed.
First and Second USB Sticks will be linked to PCA9541A i2c-bus master selector to communicate over few parameters stored at FRAM. IAR Workbench Project. IAR Embedded Workbench for MSP430 (latest). Two Texas Instruments MSP430F2013 Development USB Sticks are requited.