Below is the general job description. This is to give you a sense of what needs to be done. I can send the files that require to be modified later once the job is awarded.
Database Generation Program:
1. The DB generation file (DB_generate_example) is an infinite loop.
2. Change that infinite loop to loop over the 21 mass flow controller (MFC) settings that are defined in the input file such as the [login to view URL] example attached (first column is the CH4 MFC in sccm, second column is the C2H6 sccm , and third column is the time delay to wait in seconds after each step).
3. At each MFC step the program talks to DACs to control Mass Flow Controllers. We would like to replace the section where the communication with the MFCs is thru DAC, with RS485 control compatible with the MFCs used.
4. For each step (21 of them) a database file such as [login to view URL], [login to view URL]…[login to view URL] is created.
5. Then these new database files can be copied over to the main program directory where they are already read in by the program
6. An example ([login to view URL]) is attached). These are the 2f signal values in raw ADC counts, so the data written to this file are the 2f data in the program array sampleac . Once main.c has looped over all 21 rows in the [login to view URL] file, there will be 21 new files ([login to view URL], x=0-20) which are the database files that ProcessData uses. This database generation program should be located in a separate directory than the main program (and any hardcoded paths changed accordingly, eg. for [login to view URL]).
**We are currently using ALICAT MFCs and their primer is attached.
Deadline: 1 week.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $520 på dette job
I read your details . Your project is very interesting. If you work with me, it will be very reasonable. Looking forward hearing from you. Best Regards. Thank.
I have been working as a full stack web developer and desktop developer i code using PHP,MYSQL,HTML,CSS and C#, i have also some experience for coding java and asp.net. I'am also a graphic designer including PHOTOSHOP.