I am looking for a professional, long-term, and full-time cTrader/cAlgo programmer. I also want someone who knows not only cTrader/cAlgo but has trading experience too. It would be even better if you have experience in MQL4/MQL5 programming for Metatrader but it is not a requirement. How it would work is I take details about a job from a client and forward it to you, you review it, you ask any questions, and you quote me. Then if the job is started, you would send me the program and I then take care of billing and delivery. Everything is done on a per job basis. Once a job is complete then payment to you is due. Details can be discussed by PM. Please read the requirements below and place your bid. The bid should be based on the sample program posted. The bid should include the price you would quote me and also the estimated timing for completion. This will give me an idea of what to expect later.
1) Only programmers with strong English skills need to bid. I need somebody that I can communicate with easily and someone that will understand the job and what needs done. So please bid only if you know and understand the English language.
2) Only experienced and professional cTrader/cAlgo programmers need to bid. If you are only starting to program then please do not bid.
3) Only reliable programmers needed. Please do not bid if you will stop communicating as soon as you receive a few payments. Please do not bid if you live a wild life-style and can go days without any communication or work. I need a reliable programmer who can communicate and program in a timely and reliable manner. If you say something will be done in 2 days then I expect it around this time. Not a week later. I am a programmer too so I fully understand that you may get stuck on certain things. However, the delivery time should be near the estimated time in your quote and if there is a delay just email me and tell me.
4) Good communication is a must. Since you will not be reporting to a physical location for work every day then I will need to have reliable and fast methods for communicating with you. You must be able to communicate online by email.
5) Please do not bid if you are not willing to fix some bugs. Every programmer makes mistakes or overlooks things from time to time. I need a programmer who is willing to examine and test programs for bugs or malfunctions if they exist and then fix them. Sometimes clients are simply wrong. In this case, I will need answers or proof that the program is working correctly.
6) Full confidentiality is a must. You will be making programs for paid clients. Our clients will need automatic full confidentiality, copyright rights, and source codes to every program we make for them. Some of our clients will market the programs online. So all jobs need to be handled with professionalism and respect. For example, I do not want to see programs uploaded in a forum or website where they can be downloaded. I do not want to see them anywhere else - either resold or given away for free. This is very important. A one-time Non-Disclosure Agreement will be required to be signed by you before you can even start work.
7) This is a full-time position. This means that you will probably be programming around 40 hours a week on average. In the beginning it may be slow until the ball gets rolling. Later though, expect to be busy. There may be slow periods and there may be fast periods. Just expect to be busy.
8) I only need a permanent long-term programmer to bid. I do not need anyone who will program a few programs and then give up. If you have doubts about any of the requirements then please do not bid. I am looking for somebody who will work with me for a long time. This is better for everyone involved.
I will choose whoever fits all my needs the best. Please feel free to talk to me by PM before you place a bid. If there are any questions about this position then please ask. Thank you for bidding.