I want to build a prototype which does the following things:
1) position detection via GPS
2) transmission of position data to remote server
3) data connection on GPRS - GSM - 3G-4G mobile network
4) installation on a mobile offroad vehicle powered by 12V
5) continuous (1 x minute) weight detection (low precision required) from a load cell from 0 to 50 kg
6) detection of 8 opto-isolated digital inputs
7) 8 relay outputs
8) low cost display 10 " or 12" high brightness colors
9) power down on power off and autoresume on power on from ignition key
10) connection between close devices ( at most 100mt ) of the same fleet through some RF (wifi, Lora, ..) at low power
11) small autonomous battery
The device must be functional at a prototype level using commercially available hardware.
The firmware must be written preferably in C / C ++. I will evaluate solutions with alternative languages.
The microcontroller must be 16 or 32 bits. I prefer that you use texas instrument MSP32 and / or Espressif ESP. I will evaluate solutions with alternative controllers.
The system must be designed to operate on cars.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €410 på dette job
I have already developed several similar devices in the past for both remote monitoring, control and multi-parameter data transfer to central server via GPRS / 3G / 4G networks. Happy to work with you when selected.