1. Have a starting menu that displays a saved balance (starts at $100), a "Free Cash" button that will allow the user to claim $10 every 15 minutes, a button to start a Blackjack Game, a button to start a Wheel of Fortune Game, and a button to start a Higher Lower game.
2. At the start of each game, a pop-up will show prompting the user to input how much they would like to bet.
3. Once the amount is entered, another pop-up will appear explaining the rules of the game.
Blackjack Game - This will be a simplified version of Blackjack using numerical values instead of cards. The user will be rewarded double the bet amount upon winning, returned their bet on a tie, and nothing will be given upon loss. The game will be played against a CPU with a hidden score revealed at the end of the game. If either the player or CPU exceeds 21, they lose. As the game is played out, each value added should be saved as a separate variable.
1. Values given will be decided by a random value 1-11 simulating a card draw on each turn. If the
2. The player will be given 2 random values 1-11 to begin the game, if the player or CPU begins with 21, they automatically win.
3. The player will be given 3 options on each turn: hit, stand, and double down.
Hit - The player will be given a random value 2-11
Stand - The player ends their turn and their value does not change for the rest of the game
Double Down - If the funds are available, the player's bet is doubled and the player hits as usual. If the player wins, the winnings are correspondent to the doubled bet.
4. If the player or CPU goes over 21, they will automatically lose the game. If both go over, the game ends in a draw. If the player or CPU goes over 21 but has been previously given the value of 11, the 11 will be turned into a 1 and play resumes.
5. The CPU should be set to only be able to hit and stand. The CPU will always hit while its value is less than or equal to 14.
6. Upon completion, a pop-up will appear with a win/lose/draw message and redirect the user back to the main menu or allow them to play again.
Wheel of Fortune - This will be a simple wheel that will return a randomized value to the user. The Wheel will consist of the values x0, x.5, x1, x2, and x5. The player will be shown a button to spin the wheel and a simple animation will be shown. The player will be returned a reward equal to the result of their wheel spin (x0 = bet*0, x.5 = bet*.5, etc.).
[login to view URL] wheel will have the aforementioned values presented with the median values being more common.
[login to view URL] player will spin the wheel and be given the respective reward.
3. A pop-up will appear after the spin congratulating the player and stating the amount won. It will then allow the user to return to the menu or play again.
Higher Lower - The player will bet on changing values on whether they will be higher or lower than the current value. The reward will slowly scale up with each turn passed and the player will lose once they get a choice wrong.
1. The value will begin at 0, and the player will be given 2 buttons: higher and lower. Each turn, the player chooses a button and a new value 0-25 will be generated to replace the previous. If the player is correct the game continues and the reward is increased by .25 (starts at 0). If wrong, the game ends and the player is given the original bet multiplied by the reward scale.
2. The value and reward should be shown on screen as the user plays the game.
3. At the end, a pop-up should appear showing the player's winnings and giving the option to play again or return to the menu.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $193 timen for dette job
Hi Greetings I have similar expertise in providing the applications. I have read and understand the requirements. Can provide the application developed in java swing Thanks MDS