I am looking for some professional to build me a TeamViewer like Screen Capture & Share Application for Windows to Windows/Mac/Android/Linux
The Screen Capture Software Should Qualify the following:
1. Use at-least H.265/VP9 encoding (no H.264 as its old)
2. Zero Copy of Frames from GPU To Memory (Encode all the frames in the GPU itself without copying them to CPU/Memory to achieve minimum latency)
3. GPU based Encoding/Decoding (The Screen Capture software should use GPU, for now - Nvidia GPU's for encoding the frames), Check - [login to view URL]
4. Use UDP protocol for Transmission of Stream
5. Capture and simulate users clicks, keyboard strokes from client to application (just like team-viewer, capture clients clicks and events and process them to the main screen sharing server)
6. Achieve minimum latency over-all (excluding the network) achieve no more then 10-12 ms of encoding latency.
7. Optimize where-ever possible for sharing the best possible quality of screen, and use multi-threading + GPU and whatever possible of the client to encode the frames super fast and transmit them over internet.
The application must support only GPU based encoding on top o NVIDIA GPUS and in-future AMD.
You should have at-least 5+ years of experience before bidding for the project and should have build real-time remote-desktop applications earlier.