I am looking for a datalogger solution from an arduino board and I have put my wish list below.
We commission new mains and need to log both flow rates into the pipe work initially and then much lower levels of water whilst pumping water to raise pressure. Pressure must also be monitored. We need an adjustable data recording time of between 5 and 30 seconds to log pressure and flow. Ideally we need to be able to continually graph this on screen to give a curve to allow our engineers to determine if there is a problem with the pressure test. We need GPS to prove where data has been collected and all data must be in a CSV type file for final production of a certificate. More complex mathematics may be achieved if possible.
I would be mounted in a peli case type structure with multiple inputs allowing protection of the screen.
I am looking at the following wish list:
1. Flow reading from a hall effect meter with ability to convert to a relay pulse for volt free closed contact pulse (I already have a simple solution for this based on an arduino board)
2. Data logging of above
3. Total flow reading from another similar flow meter
4. Data Logging of above
6. Logging of above
7. Pressure sensor input from a pressure transmitter (voltage or 4-20 ma)
8. Logging of above
9. GSM function to send log file by e-mail with all data above in file
10. Touchscreen control and TF screen for below
11. Graphing of pressure vs time displayed on screen as well as flow rates and totaliser (can switch between functions if easier or display all as one)
12. Possibility of GSM control relay (utter wish list)
Firstly do you think this is achievable with an Arduino and if so is it within your capability? If the answer is yes to all the above can you give me an indicative cost?
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £1252 på dette job
Hi i am an embedded systems engineer with more than 5 years experience in developing systems using arduino IDE and other microcontroller !! i can do that job for you