Development of C++ software to fit Sornette's LPPL (Log Periodic Power Law) to time series data (Stock Prices).
1. Delivered as primary C++ class.
2. Capable of handling several thousand data points
3. No third party libraries.
4. Code to contain some comments.
5. After code fitting delivered class will expose fitted LPPL parameters.
6. Class to include a method that accepts time value and returns calculated value.
7. Compiled and runs under visual studio.
8. Delivered code to include a test harness. Windows console app is OK.
9. Completed project to be delivered as Visual Studio solution.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $116 på dette job
How are you! I have enough experience on Algorithm, C/C++, C#, java programming. I am 100% sure I can satisfy your requirements perfectly. Clear Algorithm Will Encourage Your Project. Thank you and best regards!
Hi. I have review your project description. I have full experiences in Development. I am very interested in your project and also ready to start work immediately. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Regard.
Dear Sir. I read your job post. I have good experiences with C++ programming in Visual Studio. I can complete this project perfectly. I look forward your interview. Best Regards.
Hi, nice to meet you. i carefully read your project description. Having experience of C/C++ programming, I can do what you want. Let's discuss about your project with chat. Thanks.