hi every body,
I am looking for a visual basic programmer who ca solve my sorting of array problem.
this is excel spreadsheet based visual basic script writing to solve the sorting problem
the logic is given bellow with detailed concept involved.
1. list of pieces with different sized is there to save them in an array
2. sort the list in descending order so, maximum size comes first and minimum size at the end
3. find all possible combinations without repetition (permutations) containing list items whose total is less then or equal to some specified size say 278
4. get the total of each combination and sort the list with respect to the total, in descending order
5. pick all those elements whose total is maximum (precaution is already taken to keep the total bellow some specified size say 278)
6. mark those items in original list as "used", so that in next process cycle , those will not be considered
7. assign all picked elements the iteration number (main loop number)
8. repeat the steps from 3 to 7 until all the elements have been marked and iteration number (main loop number) is given
permutation concept : lets say say we have 5 different values in an array
here is the list of all permutations of array indexes (element position)
Note: the project will be awarded to the person who will show me the work done completely as per the requirement in a shortest time.
you can give me the result in excel file without formula or macro code (VBA code), just to validate the result with that one i have to confirm.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $81 for dette job
Attached is a sample. I can create excel spreadsheets with formula and vba. I currently tranfers large amount of data from sap and sharepoint. I create monthly finacial reports.
I have years of vba development experience for fortune 500 companies. I already created a solution for you and sent you a PM with a link to the youtube demo.
1. It is very suitable project for me, as i am quite comfortable with vb, c, and excel, i hope it will easier for me 2. i have developed some application regarding this type of projects.