A modification to a free 2D drawing or paint program that:
- Begins a new project with asking what size paper the printing will be too.
- Shows the canvas on the monitor in 1:1 scale to the chosen print paper size.
- Has the ability to turn on a "Highlight grid line" option to highlight a grid line in a separate color.
- Has at least one translucent layer ability with a click to show on/off button.
- Has a ruler in user selectable imperial or metric units around the work canvas. For metric it would be cm and mm.
- Lines can snap to grid option.
- When ready, will print to scale as is measured out on the monitor.
- Be able to save "profiles" of highlighted grids and layer.
Fundamentally all I wish to do is draw a shape to size on the PC and then be able to print the shape out to the exact scale on paper. I don't need really fancy CAD software so if MS paint can be modified legally or an open source freeware program like [url removed, login to view] is able to be legally modified, that would be sufficient. I have included an attached picture of the rough idea.
A lot of programs, even freeware, already have most of what I need and I don't think modifying a basic drawing program will be to hard for someone. If you have some program that can be made to work, or wish to change some freeware then however you think is best. This is a small project so no huge numbers please.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $187 på dette job
Hi, You can visit my website at The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service I look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards, Dennis