I'm looking for someone that is capable to code a synchronization app that gathers the DB info from a MySQL server or XML and synchronizes with a local installed SQL server (version 2005).
The synchronization app should have the following functions:
- Schedule tasks.
- Setup of both connections to the servers.
- Set which DB is the master or define if it's updated by the older DB.
- Merge data in case of changes in both DB.
- Log of errors.
- Set the scheme of the DB we want to update, so we can later use in others DB.
- Work in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Server 2000
Before when you bid please include:
- Your price.
- Time to complete the project.
- Your portfolio.
- The language you will be using to code this software.
For more information:
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $398 på dette job
I am a production SQL Server DBA, I do support data migration from different sources to SQL Server 20005/ SQL Server 2008. It's part of my day to day job. I do handle 5+ TB larger databases as a part of job.