We would like to develop a multiple choice test quiz app that will accommodate 90 questions and answers, and will support iPhone and iPad.
Some of the requirements are as follows:
1. The questions are text only
2. Five possible answers with only one correct answer
3. There will be an explanation on each question; will show if a user makes a mistake.
4. User feedback is required (number of correct answers, %)
5. Data base will be provided on csv file.
6. The developer should also do the graphics (basic).
7. We would like to have the option to add more questions in the future, as well as two add a timer for the test.
8. The bidder should also advise if he is able to develop app for Blackberry.
9. Bidder should indicate to complete the project
10. Future development of the app should also be taken into account
Here is more detailed description of the screens:
1. The opening page will show our logo, an image, with our website address. In the middle of the screen – there will be a line with a text that we will add. Then, PRACTICE TEST, and START or EXIT buttons.
2. Second page – Question 1/50 – Subject: X (there are several subjects). On each page the user will see how many questions are attempted and which subject is tested. Then the questions, with five possible options will appear. The user will click on his selected answer, and then click on a button Answer. If the answer is correct, he will see a screen – your answer is correct! Then the explanation of the answers will follow. If he is wrong, he will get a screen – Your answer is incorrect, and he will see which answer is correct with the explanation.
3. At the bottom of the screen will be three buttons – Back, Answer, Next. These buttons will be on each screen i.e., the ones with the questions and with the answers (whether correct or incorrect).
4. At the end, there will be a summary of the scores and the number of questions that have been answered correctly (e.g., 30/50 – 60%,) and how many have been answered correctly on each subject (e.g., Subject X – 3/7, Subject Y – 4/6, Subject Z – 5/7, including %and so on)
5. If someone exits the test and would like to continue at a later stage, he should have the option to pick up from where they exit.
6. There are no images, and the colors of the screen should be a combination of blue, red and grey. Our website address and our logo should appear on each page.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $888 for this job
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...