We are looking for an Objective-C / Cocoa Touch programmer to create an iPad magazine app which will pull content from our server and will dynamically update from our XML feed.
Similar examples of what we are looking for include the CoolHunting app and the TED app (both pull content from the web and update dynamically and TED allows you to "save for later" offline viewing).
The features are are looking for are:
• Displays images, video content, and text in a 2 frame layout with a side swipe to navigate through the content (detailed specs and wireframes will be provided).
• Pulls content from our server and updates at startup via our XML feed (our CMS can provide either XML or JSON)
• Ability to cache content for offline viewing with a (must include all formats - video, stills, text)
• Is bug-free and stable. Does not crash.
• Facebook, Twitter and link email integration (ability to post links to the corresponding content on our website to Twitter or FB)
We are looking for a programmer who can build this and help with the submission process to the app store.
Please message me if you require more info or if you are serious about this project.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $2272 for this job
We are an iPad App development company in US. Would love to talk to you in details about this project. Your budget is low and we will need to collaborate to get you a good solution in the time frame needed.
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of mobile [url removed, login to view] check PMB. Regards Dishant [url removed, login to view]