Target: Writing C-code for measuring the capacity in the range of 10pF to 300pF with the method CTMU for the micro controller PIC18F46J50 from Microchip. The result should be displayed in a terminal program on the PC.
Attachment: Similar project from the mTouch Developing kit from Microchip. The target can be reached also by using the attached project and reorganize and simplify it, so that it will fit exact to the target:
Project "Basic Button Demo" in subdirectory ctmu1/mTouchCapDemos/PIC18F--dsPIC-Demos/BasicButtonDemo,
- reorganizing the subdirectories, for example , in the subdirectories "Microchip/include/mTouchCap" and "Microchip/mTouchCap" some files are doubled, rename the variables and functions to fit better to the target, etc.
- excluding the unnecessary options from the code, for example using different compilers, different buttons, different processors, so that the code becomes more intelligible, etc.
- the attached code works with MPLABX, with MPLAB 8.90 gives a syntax error...
- useful application notes: AN1250a, AN1375a, AN1171, download from Microchip,
- download also the UsersGuide number 41385F for mTouch Dev Kit from [url removed, login to view]
- the used demo board is 02-02139-R1 with the controller PIC18F46J50
- useful is the file "mTouch Framework v.2.3 [url removed, login to view]" from [url removed, login to view]
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €297 på dette job
Dear DiToni ! I'm 8 year experienced on embedded system programming. I have programmed several embedded system programs and they are all in production. And they are all similar to your project.