Project consists of simple software development for our custom designed board that incorporates control of e-pots, graphic display outputs, ADC data processing etc.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++
- Solid knowledge and experience with ARM Cortex architecture
- More than 5 years of MCU firmware design (with references)
- Solid understanding of coding standards and guidelines (MISRA etc)
- Solid understanding and experience with debugging tools
- Access/ownership of legal IDE license (with proof)
14 freelancers are bidding on average $716 for this job
Hello, I have done many projects using STM32. I have deep experience on programming it, therefore I think I can help you on this project. Please discuss further. Thanks
Hello. Thank you for invitation. I can develop such a software, but I need more details from you. I have done the similar projects (measuring, graphic etc.). Regards, Anton.
hi I am an expert embedded system designer. I have gone through the requirement and i can handle it . I am new to freelancer but have hands on experience on ARM . Please give me a chance to prove myself. Regards
Hi, I have vast experience of working in ARM processor, I have designed and worked on 32F Cortex M series. I will fulfill your requirements accordingly and will help you out to complete your task
I have extensively worked on CORTEX Micro controllers and have designed some of challenging products using CORTEX Range of controllers. Also I am not very cribby about the pricing.