We are looking for someone who can build a timeshift / stream delay script for wowza media server. Main purpose is to delay the stream(s) and re-stream to users in different timezones.
Encoded live streams are in [url removed, login to view] format. We use rtmp:// and http:// cupertino streaming.
- continious atuomtated recording 24 x 7
- use multiple disks on the system if necessery
- stream delay options for ex: 9.5 hrs delay, 12 hrs delay etc
- automatically manage files (delte / rewrite archived files)
- if wowza is restarted, the timeshift should not reset. It should pick up from where it stopped.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $2575 for this job
I'm a student of b-tech computer science. i can do this as much possible and also can do under the time duration... but i have some more detail information about project thanx...