I need someone who is capable of writing a WMA decoder. Here are the requirements:
1) Decoder is written in in C/C++ or Native code
2) You will need to create a JNI Java to Native bridge, which allows access to native code from [url removed, login to view] with Android
3) The decoder needs to be built as part of an Android app, demonstrating its use within the app. (Basic app just make sure it works with the decoder)
4) The decoder should preferably support all versions of WMA, including WMA 1, WMA 2 and WMA PRO
5) The decoder should be written compatible with Android NDK android-ndk-r8b and using platform "android-9"
5) As part of the project the code must be supplied as an Android Eclipse project created with Eclipse Juno and supplied as working building project
This is not as easy as it sounds so anyone who dares venture into the deep is more than welcome. If any of these concepts sound foreign than don't bother applying because I need this done asap.