Create class TicTacToe that will enable you to write a complete application to play the game of Tic- Tac- Toe. The class contains a private 3 - by - 3 rectangular array of integers. The constructor should initialize the empty board to all 0's. Allow two human players. Wherever the first player moves, place a 1 in the specified square, and place a 2 wherever the second player moves. Each move must be to an empty square. After each move, determine whether the game has been won and whether it is a draw. If you feel ambitious, modify your application so that the computer makes the moves for one of the players. Also, allow the player to specify whether he or she wants to go first or second. If you feel exceptionally ambitious, develop an application that will play three-dimensional Tic - Tac - Toe on a 4 - by - 4 - by - 4 board.
1. Organization: The program is illustrates a step-by-step approach solution either as form application or a console application.
2. References/Documentation: The program contains documentation.
3. Syntax: The program contains no syntax errors.
4. Originality: The program is original.
6. Correctness: The program works correctly. The program checks input for valid entries, formats output, computes correctly, etc.