• Create a C++ program to manage 10 bank accounts.
• You must use:
- An appropriate type definition to store the name, account number and balance of a bank account.
- an array to record the details of the 10 bank accounts
- functions/procedures to update/interrogate the bank accounts array.
• The program must allow the user to:
- deposit or withdraw cash from a specified account;
- display the balance of a specified account;
- set a specified account back to zero (simulating closing an account);
- quit the program.
• If the user selects an incorrect choice they must be told and offered another chance to select an option.
• When the user selects a deposit or withdrawal they must enter a figure and the relevant account number.
• After a withdrawal/deposit the current balance must be displayed to the screen.
• The user must be able to make multiple changes to the bank account, i.e. any number of deposits or withdrawals.
• include appropriate error checks.
Also note that:
• The array must be declared in 'main' but can you only change or read its data using functions/procedures. Use a mixture of those functions/procedures that Return data and Amend/use data inside it.
• Make sure that if the user requests an operation that cannot be performed that a message is displayed to the screen.
• Don't use global variables - this is very bad coding practice. (in larger programs global variables that can be updated from anywhere in the program can make a program very hard to maintain).
This is a simple project so I do not intend on going anywhere near the maximum bid limit, the lower the bid the more likely I'll accept yours and buy your services (£50 maximum).