Need c# directshow expert to following features to live streaming application.
It is directshow based wmv encoder client, server and windows media player viewer application... Current application works flawlessly for live and pre-recorded videos streaming.
Enhancement - Keeping the existing qualities same, enhance encoder client so that it can support 1 - Live video source switching 2 - Multiple bit rate similar to windows media encoder...
To be given: Existing application source code
Deliverable: VS 2008 compiling and running application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live IP.
2. Open encoder client and specify multiple video sources and multiple bitrates and start streaming.
3. Switch sources at runtime in encoder client.
4. View using the viewer on webpage and verify that the camera switch is without stop or interruption and the viewer picks one of the bitrate based on bandwidth available.
This could be a start of a long term relationship for you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
directshow, c#, wmv