I need a piece of C++ software that will do the folowing:
1. When activated by an administrator (password activated) it will interrogate the USB devices attached to the computer at that time and record their ID for control.
2. Lock the system if another USB device is attached during runtime.
3. Display a warning with a timed response to reconnect if one of the authorised USB devices is removed. After timeout, lock the system.
4. Interrogate the USB devices at startup and check them against the stored ID,s, Locking the system if any unauthorised USB devices are attached.
5. The software can only be administered by an authorised user (password activated) with the facility to change their password after installation. Default password at install.
Basicaly i am after a piece od software that will Lock the USB ports to the items attached at activation, with any illegal activities locking the system requiring an administrators response.