Project to be done using MS 6.0 MFC.
Create sample application that displays map for strategic game.
- Application has one window, can be dialog.
- In the window there is MAP area. Map area dimensions should be adjustable.
- Map consists of rhombus tiles. (Like in Civilization II) There has to be an object CMap responsible for the Map.
- Application should be able to redraw the map when requested.
- Each tile can have 1-3 layers. 1st layer - terrain, 2nd layer - buildings, 3rd layer - units.
- Images for terrain, buildings and units are all stored in application resources.
- Buildings and Units have masks. Masks are stored in resources.
- There is an object for each tile, building and unit. Object names CTile, CBuilding, CUnit. They are arranged in one-dimensional arrays. Each of these objects has X and Y location.
- If there is no information about specific tile in array, tile has to be displayed as black.
- Building and Unit Height can exceed the Height of rhombus tile (like in Civilization II)
- When user clicks on unit or building - it becomes selected.
- When user clicks on a piece of terrain and drags, Map should scroll. When user moves mouse over terrain mouse cursor changes to hand. Otherwise it becomes just normal arrow.