I first I need a sample source code in c.
1. Creates packets that contain only a sequence number
2. Packets should be 10 bytes in length
3. Packets should be sent at a bursty rate, to do this, generate a random number between 1 and 10 (inclusive – a uniform distribution). This will be the number of packets in the burst.
4. Generate another number between 1 and 10 (inclusive). This will be the number of seconds to wait between bursts. (Again, we are using a uniform distribution here).
5. A burst of packets will be send one after another to the middle node where the token bucket process is located.
6. Send a burst of packets, wait the appropriate time
7. Repeat process for a new burst of packets
8. Keep going until 300 packets are sent
The middle node – token bucket filter
• Begins with 0 tokens.
• After receiving the first packet the process will generate tokens at a rate of 270bytes per second or 27 packets/second.
• Each token = 10 bytes or 1 packet.
• Max depth is 6 tokens = 60 bytes or 6 packets
1. Receives the packet
2. Sends packets to the receiver, node 3 at the rate that it can based on number of packets arriving and tokens
Note that this process is smoothing the bursty traffic.
The Receiver – node 3
Receives packets from the middle node
Checks the sequence number to make sure they are all arriving in order.
Counts the number of packets seen per second.
Prints the starting sequence number for a one second interval
Prints the ending sequence number for a one second interval
Prints the number of packets received
Calculates and prints the rate of packets received.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $384 for this job
Hello. I'm a software engineer. I can solve your problem 2 days with reliable quality. I have 5+ years experience in various type hardware, network modeling. Regards. Arm
Dear, i have experience as a Embedded System Developer and have idea of your work. I have worked in similar projects. I can help you in this. Thanks