Want to revamp a current C++/OpenGL game of ours for release this Summer (release date August), shouldn't take too long to do (excluding testing and sign off).
Will need the following tweaks:
* Improve the physics in the game i.e. collision between objects
* Improve areas of the 3D engine if possible... i.e. anti-aliasing/smoothing/lighting?
* New features such as:
- Enter name + upload scores to a website
- Coaching mode
- More control over the camera i.e. add zoom feature etc..
* Copyright security added to installation with serial numbers
* Improve the menu system
NOTE: NDA will need to be signed before anything is discussed in detail and we will only send fragments of the code so you can get an idea of what's ahead for you. We will not release any full source code until a contract is signed.
We need someone quite urgently. This project will be exciting and you will be modifying an existing finished game, so you won't be re-writing the whole thing that's for sure, plus you get to work with me and I have over 16 years games experience. The game will need tweaks here and there and some new features added. Should be a lot of fun!
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $608 på dette job
Hello. I have experience in game developing (about 1.5 years in project [url removed, login to view] ) and I'm very interested in your project. I'm free now, so I'm able to start project immediately.