DDK must be developed for WinXP,2000,2003 client.
this project may involve the IFS Kit
a good idea about this project can be realized from the "MiniSpy Filter" sample that comes with the IFS kit for DDK.
1) application needs to recieve I/O information about file writing operation to disk (file system)
2) every write operation (of the file) must be loged (to an external log file) with the following information:
* DateTime of write operation
* name of the file (full path) that system is writing (or changing)
* new bytes that are written to hard disk, in the write operation
* position of the bytes in the file
3) Must "spy" on files the reside on local Hard disk and Network shared directory (which runs same OS)