Take the open source code of
[url removed, login to view]
ZBar barcode reader
- Save the barcodes with Core Data
- Delete single bar code entries
- Possibility to send all scanned barcodes to an e-mail address
- Lookup books at Amazon, ISBNdb, Google Product Search
- Possibility to save certain results in a Core Data database (all book data: author, title, isbn, etc. and title picture)
- Delete single entry of a book
- Possibility to send all the book data (picture included) to an e-mail address in a way that it can be easily parsed.
- possibility to put the books to categories
- looking up the books of a category like a book shelf ([url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view])
Design with Interface Builder objects. Nothing fancy just working without any memory leaks.
Source code has to be heavily commented that it can be used for instructional purposes.
As a follow up project I want you to write a tutorial for absolute beginners in iPhone development (please note as private message how much you charge for the tutorial)
*NO PAYMENT RENDERED UNTIL COMPLETION OF PROJECT
*AFTER PAYMENT WE GET THE SOURCE CODE, AND EVERYTHING IS TO BE OWNED BY US