Informing users within the system area of the Toolbar.
Project reference number:PR1006
The objective is showing information within the system are of the toolbar, which will be triggered by a service running on a remote and secure web server.
We are currently developing a back office system which will be used by companies around the globe. The system is developed with ASP.NET 2.0 and used AJAX, C# and SQL server.
We want that users will receive reminders about upcoming tasks, meetings or other things. Your task is the following part:
• Is developing code to show an icon in the system area of the toolbar.
• Is developing code for continue sharing information between web server and user client computer. The web server and client computer are NOT part of the same network.
• Make the code very user-friendly and easy to install. This means that the code can work on different types of machines.
• A secure code. The back office and the db is running on a remote web server. The back office is using one database which will be used by multiple companies. A company is not allowed to see data of another company within the database.
• A code which will trigger a message that will tell the user that the session of the online back office system is almost ended…and if the user wants to extend the session. This way the user doenst need to login every time.
Please take a good look at the attached image.
I believe in Never Do the Same Work Twice. I know that there are developers who have developed something similar. Therefore I want to ask you to bid when you can show me a similar working system. A demo would be nice but you can show me also some screenshots.
Working this way will shorten the development time. This is also for me very important.
If you are interested, could you send me a proposal how you would do this and what it will cost.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $262 for this job
i will give you it as a module on which you just pass whatever you want to remind to [url removed, login to view] the projects i can make for [url removed, login to view],just think about budget.i want only long term relation.