[url removed, login to view] should run automatically after switching on the mobile phone.
[url removed, login to view] dialling a phone number (no matter if dialled straight from the keypad or from the phone book, etc.) application displaying prepared earlier graphics and the dialled number should run. However, instead of making a call to the dialled number a call to a different, already defined in the application number should be made. After getting a connection, the "original" number should be tone dialled and confirmed by the hash key "#". The phone speaker should be switched on not earlier than after the connection is made and the "original" number is tone dialled (before that it should be silent, no ringtone).
3. User should have the possibility to simply activate/deactivate the application whenever there is such a need.
4. The dialled numbers list in the call log should display the "original" number dialled by user (not the intermediate access number defined in the application).
5. User should have the possibility to define unlimited number of prefixes in the application set up at which the connection will be made directly (omitting the intermediate access number) - e.g. if 48 is defined in the set up then when connecting to 48224278000 - the number is dialled directly).
6. Application should have the possibility to change the intermediate access number due to the defined ID of a GSM network.
7. If a call is made to a number that consists of 9 digits, a "48"
prefix should be added during the tone dialling.
Application should be able to run on as greatest number of mobile phones as possible.