We need a custom flv video player (windows) for our new "FLV Video Download" website. So users will download flv files, and they need a player to play the files on their windows computer.
- compatible with winxp/vista/win95/98/NT/2000.
- absolutely no dependencies (no frameworks, no extra dlls needed, no runtimes of any kind, no adobe flash plugin needed). please tell me if this wish is *impossible*.
- setup programm (installation routine), associate the flv player with .flv in windows, create a desktop shortcut. i like "Nullsoft Scriptable Install System" -> [url removed, login to view] it would be good, if you can use it.
- fullscreen (icon), volume control, play/pause/stop icons, play/pause if users clicks the picture, timelime (seekbar), time (00:10 of 00:20)
- most important: we need our website logo in the player, as an .exe icon and it should appear in the middle of the picture if no video is loaded. in addition we need an input (form) and a submit button, where the user can insert an url and press "go" -> browser opens, url (which user inserted before) will open.
check the attachment "ausgabe.png" -> it's the gui design, this is the way the player should appear in the end.