I need a simple Windows XP program (NT service) that logs users activity i.e. login and logout operations. Specification:
1. It starts on system start.
2. When user logs in:
- it calls an external URL with parameters containing: computer IP address, user login, operation (login, logout). The URL looks like: [url removed, login to view];user=baniak&oper=login
- it stores the data togheter with date and time locally into a text file
3. On user logout the same operations are performed but parameter "oper" is "logout".
4. Configuration parameters are:
- URL to be called ( e.g. [url removed, login to view] )
- log tex file location
Program should read them from the command line, like:
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] c:/log/[url removed, login to view]
I need working executable file, short description how to install it as windows service, source codes.
I expect it not to use any nonstandard libraries, it should run under typical Windows installation.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $70 på dette job
I would do it in 7 days at the max. I also have experience in providong these types of software to other clients. Try my developed software and you would never regret