Point-of-Sale restaurant software (English/Dutch/Chinese)
The program must run a restaurant cashregister from a touchscreen operated MS-Windows computer.
The program itself must be multilingual and operate in english/dutch.
The program must support the printing of kitchenorders in graphic CHINESE Characters.
The software must support all standard restaurant cashregister functionality and for that it is wise only to apply for this project when you have the knowledge about what is needed in restaurant Point-of-Sale software.
This Point-of-Sale software will need the ingrediënts:
- PLU's and Departments with extra graphic datafield for the description in CHINESE CHARACTERS (for each seperate product).
- Free building of multiple touchscreen operated article menu's and POS function keypads.
- VAT (tax) calculations
- Financial totalizers like: "Cash", "Credit Card", "Charge" etcetera.
- Clerk file with restrictions to access certain features.
- Tableorder memory and functions as "Table Transfer" and "Table Split" and graphic touch operated "Table Plans"
- Printing of Kitchenorders in graphic CHINESE CHARACTERS or plain ASCII characters on Epson Thermal Receiptprinter, model TM-T88 series. (RS-232 serial printer connected to the comport)
- Printing of customers table invoice in normal english/dutch characters on Epson Thermal Receiptprinter, model TM-T88 series (RS-232 serial printer connected to the comport)
or optional A4 sized printer.
Please do not bid to this project when you do not have knowledge or experience in Point-of-Sale software or the Chinese Language!
Did you already produce Point-of-Sale software that supports Chinese Character printing of kitchenorders then we are looking for you!