I need help writing an activeX control that encapsulates an existing OCX which provides the core capability of the new activeX we want written. The activeX control should do the following:
1. Download a file from a URL specified as a param on the ActiveX control.
2. Save it to a local folder specified by a param to the activeX control.
3. Load the downloaded file to the exisitng OCX which provides capability to annotate the downloaded file.
4. Provide a save button on the new activeX control which calls the save button on the existing OCX. Once the file has been saved successfully, upload the file to a different URL which is also provided as a param to the new ActiveX control.
5. The new ActiveX control will contain a "annotation toolbar" displaying the following buttons. Functiaonlity behind these buttons already exists in the encapsulated OCX:
Text Tool, and
6. There will be a param on the activeX control that shows/hides the edit tool bar as described above.