Yahoo chatroom bot-
1. ability to login multiple yahoo ID's from 1 computer simultaneously.
2. each bot should be able to move from room to room (from predetermined list) at user definable time intervals.
3. each bot should be able to post html and plain text messages to chat window viewable to all users (i.e. instant messenger, chat 2.0, etc.)
4. ability to monitor bots and chatroom as if in the chatroom.
5. Bots should be "boot resistant", and have ability to check login status automatically, and re-login automatically as necessary. "Stay alive" function.
6. auto- ignore chat/cam invites, PM's, etc. "iggy bin" functionality would be a plus, such as found in the ytunnel chat client.
Programmer should be advised that yahoo has eliminated java, and old chat protocols may need to be updated. Program should be tested and run on a pc running win2k, and XP. Also, program should be compatible with IP proxy servers, such as IPeliminator. Message me for further clarification.