WHAT I NEED:
Easy-to-use application to scan ID cards, passports, driver licenses and store scanned image and data to database. Usual database features like new, edit, delete, find, export. New records will be added manually or from scanner (I'll pay for TWAIN/OCR library). Optional step to verify scanned fingerprint (if any) against fingerprint reader (I'll pay for fingerprint library). Deliverable is Windows installer file.
1. Login with 2 user levels - Admin & User. Admin can manage users, export data, enable or disable fingerprint step.
2. Should look & feel like Office 2007 (or at least Office 2003).
3. Should have typical Microsoft workflow (like Windows Address Book)
4. Should feel nice and fast... should not feel sluggish.
5. Must work for XP and Vista.
SPECIFIC EXPERTISE THAT I AM SEEKING:
I need an experienced VB, C#, VC++ or C/C++ programmer (.NET, please) who is comfortable with developing Windows database applications.
To be delivered asap for fixed fee. Will require ongoing future enhancements for which I'll pay you by the hour. If you do a good job, I've got more projects for you right after this.
A great sample of the functionality I want is in ScanShell.Net minus the hardware and half the features (see http://www.card-reader.com/scanshell_dot_net.htm > Presentation).
If above URL does not work, please try this:
http://www.card-reader.com/scashell_dot_net.htm > Presentation
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1300 på dette job
Hello Sir. I'll do it for you. You can count on me. I'm a guru in .NET languages (C++, VB, J# and C#).Just get ready and let's do it. Thanks for the opportunity to give you the best.