We need an application that will allow a user to upload several individual pre-recorded vocal ranges of a song without losing the quality or the mix of the song. Also giving the user the ability once the song is loaded to deselect one of the vocal ranges from the mix. ( I am not sure, but perhaps the recording studio can record the song with each vocal range on seperate channels/track making it easier for the software to completely remove a vocal range without degrading the quality and mix of the song). With the remaining vocal ranges, the user can pratice their vocal range and pitch in the place of the removed vocal range. The application should have the following features:
1. To remove one of the individual pre-recorded vocal ranges from the song with out compromising quality or mixing of other vocal ranges.
2. Allow the user to practice their vocal range in the removed vocal range
3. Allow the user to see a note/clef/musical treble of their vocal range real-time in comparison to the actual note, or actual removed vocal range note. Developing a good pitch
4. Allow the user to see a graph line of their vocal range real-time in comparison to the actual note, or actual removed vocal range note.
5. Need ideas submitted for a project to include in this software the ability for the user practice following the lead
6. Need ideas submitted for a project to include in this software the ability to teach music
We have made direct contact with a few softwares which resembles our needs, but someway or another fell short meeting our goals. The following software:
The Right Note 3.2
We liked Carry-a-Tune's the most with a few features from The Right Note 3.2
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2183 for dette job
Hi, We are interested to work on your site. Pls. visit us at [url removed, login to view] We can provide you with necessary technical and infrastructure support. Looking forward to hear from your end. Regards, KS
We'd been doing this type of applications since 2002. We need to discuss a few points through PMB. If you are interested we can easily initiate a conversation. Thanking you in advance.
Hi! I'm a programmer with experience in teaching music. I think my background would be beneficial when implementing this kind of project. Please get in touch.