For this project it is a requirement that the developer be familiar with Magic: The Gathering (online or offline)
- Able to sell specific products for specific prices (tickets).
- Able to buy specific products for specific prices (tickets).
- Displays to customer realtime transaction status in Trade chat window, including specific products included, number of products included, and subtotal.
- Able to take log transactions and transaction numbers (screenshots).
- Able to save credit balances of customers to the nearest 'penny' (eg. .XX)
- Able to automatically log in to the MTGO client (in case of server crash)
- Posts advertising messages every X seconds/minutes in the Marketplace and Casual Trade Room (type "/join casual" to access)
Buying and selling variables, as well as customer credit balances should be handled using a database.
Selling Variable: Product Sell Price
Buying Variables: Product Buy Price, Inventory Needed, Buy Priority.
- Need scaled buying priority, where certain products will be purchased first until inventory requirements are met. Should also have provisions to limit number of specific cards purchased in one transaction. (IE. Ability to set a transaction limit of two on a specific product, even if the inventory requirements are higher.)
- Bot should switch between buying and selling mode.
MTGO info and download available here: [url removed, login to view]
I have a test account and cards with which the programmer can access the client without needing to purchase an account.